The Josh Lindblom Foundation is a tax-exempt, IRS 501(c)(3) organization established by Josh and Aurielle Lindblom in October of 2011. Tax ID: 45-3649441.
The Josh Lindblom Foundation’s mission is to promote awareness and raise funds for families and children in need and to provide financial support for other charitable organizations. The foundation also strives to facilitate the dreams of others.
- To Dedicate our time and efforts to our events and other charitable organizations.
- To Recognize and respond to the need of families and children in the community.
- To Empower others to find strength, hope and inspiration and seek the opportunity of a promising future.
- To Allocate raised funds to other charitable organizations selected based on the Josh Lindblom Foundation mission.
- To Minister to those within the community and offer memorable experiences to others.
- To Support families and children in the Lafayette and West Lafayette, Indiana, community, and also the city for which they play.
All of the funds raised by the Josh Lindblom Foundation will be kept in the community in which they were raised to help local families and children.